Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Opto-isolator Tester

One of my newsletter subscribers sent me a picture of the preher-tech opto-isolator tester which he had built from the parts list and schematic I had included in my article on testing opto-isolators. He did such a great job even etching a PCB that I had to share the pictures of his work with all of you. Great job Beh!
Note: Beh switched the LEDs so red indicates power on and green indicates a good opto-isolator.
If anyone else has pictures of there opto-isolator tester built from my design please send it to me and I will post it here to share with everyone. Email pictures to john@preher-tech.com
Also if you missed the article on testing opto-isolators you can download it by clicking here.
Don't forget to visit www.preher-tech.com

No comments:

Post a Comment