Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jingyan MESR-100 ESR/low ohm meter review

I recently purchased a new ESR meter from a seller on E-bay called mib_instruments, their ebay store can be seen by clicking here and their website is www.mib-tech.com, where you read more about the company and see more of the test equipment they offer.

The  meter I purchased from this company was the Jingyan MESR-100 ESR/low ohm meter. The total cost was $59.99 including shipping. It took 12 days total for the unit to be delivered to me in the USA after being shipped from China, really quick I thought. The unit was shipped and I received tracking within 48 hours of purchase. The meter was very nicely packaged as you can see in the photos below.



  
This unit is really well made and is the best ESR meter I have seen in this price range. It has features I like from the other ESR meters together in one unit, toggle on off switch, banana jacks, battery compartment and a nice back lit LCD.






Click here to see the full specifications and features on MIB instruments website. 
                                   



 I will be using this meter daily to see how it holds up on the bench and out in the field with daily use and I will post an update in the next few months. Over all I really like this ESR meter so far and I would definitely recommend it. 

Please email any questions to contactus@preher-tech.com and also remember to vistit www.preher-tech.com.


You may also be interested in:


LCD TV Repair Guide click here for more information on this 195 page ebook.

4 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    Thanks for the review..sure i once bought an item from this company and they are indeed very efficient in service delivery...

    Regards

    Humphrey Kimathi

    Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Humphrey,

    Which item did you purchase from them? Thank you for commenting and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 85C1 Analogue 50uA DC Current Panel Meter Ammeter...i used this to make my own ESR meter.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/85C1-Analogue-50uA-DC-Current-Panel-Meter-Ammeter-/320684621025?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aaa4afce1

    regards Humphrey

    ReplyDelete