Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dave Jones and the EEVblog


If you don't know who Dave Jones is I urge you to go check out his website http://www.eevblog.com/ and his YouTube page as well www.youtube.com/user/EEVblog
I think Dave's videos are some of the best on YouTube in my opinion, I find myself constantly checking to see when he has added a new one. Guaranteed to make you laugh and even teach you something as well, not to mention Dave's awesome product reviews.
*
Don't forget to visit http://www.preher-tech.com/ as well

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered so numerous interesting stuff in your weblog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all of the enjoyment here! maintain up the great work.
    office 2007

    ReplyDelete
  2. "have a strong hold over the topic after going through the post. I will surely come back for more information."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This write-up is really great! It reminds me so much of the discussions that we have in class way back when I was still in college. I was really absorbed in reading the article. Please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete