Sunday, May 2, 2010

My favorite electronics books

I wanted to share this containing some of my favorite electronics books with my blog readers. I think by reading these books you will acquire quite a well rounded knowledge of electronics, electronics repair and electronics design. I have personally read all of these books and also use some of them as the course text for the electronics repair certification program I developed, theCETG.



The Art of Electronics Second Edition. By Paul Horowitz and Winfield Hill.





Teach Yourself Electricity and Electronics, Fourth Edition. By: Stan Gibilisco





Digital Electronics Demystified. By: Myke Predko



Electronic and Electrical Servicing, Second Edition: Consumer and Commercial Electronics. By Ian Sinclair and John Dunton



Electronic and Electrical Servicing - Level 3, Second Edition: Consumer and Commercial Electronics. By: Ian Sinlair and John Dunton




Troubleshooting and Repairing Switch Mode Power Supplies. By: Jestine Yong Testing




Electronic Components. By: Jestine Yong




LCD Monitor Repair. By: Jestine Yong




How To Find Burnt Resistor Value. By: Jestine Yong

No comments:

Post a Comment