Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good Places To Buy Test Equipment...

I want to share with you some of the places I like to buy my testing equipment.For the electronics repair man it is essential to have the right testing devices, but you do not always have to spend an exteme amount of money on a good device.For instance I love Fluke DMMs but a meter that exspensive is not necessary.Not to say you should buy a very cheap meter as that would not be good with poor accuracy.I prefer a medium priced DMM myself like the ones from Sinometer.....click here to see the DMM I use....It is also important to have a good analog meter for testing certain components, but you need to make sure and get the proper one with the needed ranges, you want to make sure that the resistance setting can go up to x10k.I like the Sunwa analog multimeter....click here to see the analog meter I use.Some other important tools are the ESR Meter which I have discussed before and the Ring Tester.Below I would like to share with you some places that I have found to be good sources for purchasing test equipment including all the meters I just discussed.Just click on the photos......










1 comment:

  1. Good post! Some are low in price but quality is poor. If you're having a plan to have those high end test equipment at very low cost, then the right way to do is rent.

    ReplyDelete